Welcome to PAF’s Case Management Program!
This 3-minute video shares key details about our case management services including who we help, what we do, a few things PAF can’t do, and how we can serve you best!
PAF’s Case Management program that helps you understand health insurance coverage options, address problems you run into with your coverage and connecting you to resources that may help with financial challenges you have with paying for care, household expenses and income replacement benefits such as disability.
PAF Case Managers Provide Navigation To:
- Accessing prescribed healthcare services and medications including understanding their healthcare benefits
- Issues related to their health insurance benefits, including denials of care, out-of-pocket costs, network issues and insurance options
- Financial concerns including cost-of-living expenses and medical expenses
- Practical needs including transportation and nutritional needs
- Assistance with filing an application for disability
- Assistance with investigating options to get medical insurance coverage
Click here to learn more about how case managers can help, how we cannot and eligibility